The famous BMW (Bayerische Motoren Werke) was founded on the 7th of March 1916. It has produced luxurious and high-performance automobiles that can excel on the road, and the race tracks ever since. They are the best selling European Cars loved and adored by everyone. However, BMW Maintenance is quite expensive and cannot be afforded by everyone. Both BMW Repair and BMW Mechanic gives you a tough time.
Here are top notches BMW cars that you would love to know about:
- BMW E9: this model of the BMW ranked 10th on the list and was produced as a grand tourer coupe in 1968. The production of this vehicle was ceased in the next decade, and E9 got defunct in 1975. It was used as a racing car during its time in the market. Due to its high-performance M30 16 engine, it competed in races such as the European Touring Car Championship and the Deutsch Rennsport Meisterschaft.
- BMW E39 M5: this model of the BMW ranks 9th on the list and is a variation of the classic M5 line. Many car experts cite it as the peak of BMW. This model was released in 1999 as a 2000 model. This model made history by being the 1st BMW M-class car. It had an eight-cylinder engine.
- BMW Z3 M Coupe: this model of the BMW ranked 8th on the list and was manufactured in 1998. It was a high-performance sports car model of the BMW Z3 and BMW Z4.
- BMW 850CSI: this model of the BMW ranked 7th on the list and was a variation on BMW’s high performing eight series line up. It was designed to take over the prototyped titled the M8 variant.
- BMW E36 M3: this model of the BMW ranked 6th on the list and was manufactured from 1992 to 1999. The E36 M3 is a second-generation BMW M3 vehicle, and its powerhouse is a six-cylinder engine that can produce up to 321 hp. It is an everyday car as well as a sports car. It can perform well in either situation.
- BMW M1: this model of the BMW ranked 5th on the list and was produced in 1978. It was considered a brainchild of Lamborghini and BMW, but later BMW proceeded to make it a solo project.
- BMW M3: this model of the BMW ranks 4th on the list and is built for a white-knuckle experience because of its lightweight materials. M3 is more agile and powerful with its all-new carbon-fiber exterior and twin-turbo technology.
- BMW 2002: this model of the BMW ranks 3rd on the list, and it was first produced in 1973 and not 2002. BMW 2002 is a part of the BMW 02 series. It was launched at Frankfurt Motor Show in Germany.
- BMW M535i: this model of the BMW ranked 2nd on the list and was one of the company’s first sport sedans and has a future line in BMW sports cars.
- BMW 507: this model of the BMW ranked 1st on the list and was produced in 1956 and lasted only three years before being pulled down in 1959.